Hawkins Lab Corner Griefing

Is there any way to modify the area near the generator in the portal room at the end of the long walkway? Unfortunately my first match back on this map, I was griefed and backed into that corner for over 20 minutes.

Teammate acted like they didn't want heals after I followed them in there, but as soon as I got on the gen they came up and wanted healed. The SECOND I got off the gen, they backed me in so far that I couldn't trigger the Heal or Repair Generator action, couldn't get to the vault point right next to it, and the killer somehow couldn't find my idle crow notifications nor the Killer Instinct for Condemned for that entire time. :'( Finally only got out when they DID find us and hit the Claudette to remove collision.

Comments

  • Bodyblocking like this is something that needs to be addressed in general (eg. losing collision after a certain amount of time). Fixing one specific spot on a certain map won’t fix the issue overall and removing all of those spots from the game would be impossible, this is something that can be done on any map.