wooooooooo! Stranger Things is back!!!!!
What a great surprise!
Time to pwn survivors on Hawkins again!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
What a great surprise!
Time to pwn survivors on Hawkins again!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I look forward to unleashing Nemesis's zombies on Hawkins once again. Those matches were often hilarious.
I gotta see how Artist plays on that map. She was the first killer that got release without Hawkins.
What a great evening of gaming that was.
Every game someone played a Hawkins map offering. So much jump scare Myers and gen killer Doc fun.
I've missed the Hawkins map so much.
Yes definitely a welcome return. Always liked the map and after missing out the last time i finally got a chance to get old demogorgon.
I suspect this means that this month's new killer is Vecna. Deepest sympathies to the FNAF fans who were hoping for a FNAF release to tie in with the movie. Although honestly I'd be fine with either since I've only seen the first episode of STs4, so I have no idea what Vecna does.