Now that Stranger Things is back, could a Demo portal re-work be possible?
Firstly, Stranger Things is back! YAAAAY!!! ๐๐
Secondly, now that the devs have programmed an alternate dimension in the Void during the Halloween event, could it be possible to re-work Demo's portals to work similarly to the void?
Being able to actually enter the Upside-Down and traverse it before popping back out into reality would not only be far more useful than how Demo's portals currently work, it would also be far cooler and more fitting for the character.
Especially if you could send survivors into the Upside-Down by hooking them! Which would force other survivors into the Upside-Down to save their team mate!
Comments
Could be neat and I like the idea, but I'm finding Demo to be tons of fun already and I'm not sure this Killer urgently needs a rework. Then again, I know they're not a fresh Killer to a lot of older players, so maybe a rework could be a good thing in the longer term to shake things up.
Demo might be the most fun I've had playing Killer for a while. Seems to be pretty strong too and (a very big plus for me) very controller friendly. No idea why BHVR rate them as hard, though. I feel like I've gotten the hang of this Killer pretty quickly (and yet I still struggle with Xeno). Maybe practice with The Twins has helped a bit, because he plays a little like a very big Victor.
Anyway, I'm so, so glad Stranger Things is back.
Side note, those buffs for Demo a little while ago suddenly make a whole lot more sense now!
I agree that Demo doesn't urgently need a re-work. His shred is still pretty good and a lot of the older killers are in a much worse spot than him. Namely Michael.
I just think it would be cool for the more underwhelming side of his power to be brought up to it's full potential. BHVR has been doing a few killer re-works recently. So it would be nice to have one that actually works at making the killer more fun to play as and against, rather than exasperating the issues that the killer already has.
*Cough Cough* Skull Merchant *Cough Cough*