This for for the BM survivors
To all fellow survivors. Those of you who decide to DOH in your teammates faces knowing they are coming to save you, and you intentionally wait till they are real close and let go.....
I hope you step on a Lego. Or stub your pinky toe on your coffee tables, and are mildly in pain and uncomfortable for a relatively shirt amount of time.
Don't do that. That's mean.
Sincerely,
Solo Q players.
Comments
Getting stabed. Burned by a flamethrower. Falling into lava. Eating alive by a gigantic tarantula
All fine and understandable.
But wishing someone to step on a lego brick?! You sadistic manaic!
Eating alive by a gigantic tarantula
Hell no, but also why would this be a cool killer concept ;)
Anytime I see someone killing themselves on hook I just let them die. I’m not gonna get off the Gen I’m on and waste running across map time trying to save someone who is trying to die. If I do, they’re just gonna run at the killer to get hooked again so they can leave the match.
They're not going to participate in gameplay so it’s a waste of time that could be spent on gens imo.