Any advice for "Evil Incarnate" achievement?
I am trying to challenge this achievement soon, and I know that this is one of the most tough achievement. What perks and map would be the best choices for achieving this?
I am trying to challenge this achievement soon, and I know that this is one of the most tough achievement. What perks and map would be the best choices for achieving this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Lethal pursuer, play with your food, corrupt intervention, and deadlock. Run those with the infinite tombstone addon's and I do it on rotten fields but that was luck really. Survivors messed up bad. But try to take yourself to whatever map you find you can mind game the best.