Indie horror Crossovers
Hi!
I'd love to see more indie horror as crossovers in DBD, there are so many good ones recently:
-Signalis
-Tormented Souls
-Doki Doki Literature Club
-Alisa
Please feel free to list more!
Hi!
I'd love to see more indie horror as crossovers in DBD, there are so many good ones recently:
-Signalis
-Tormented Souls
-Doki Doki Literature Club
-Alisa
Please feel free to list more!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The problem with indie horror is that it's not iconic, as only very few people know them.
But if you are secretly looking for recommendations, my favorites in the past years were Darkwood, Inscryption and Duskers.
Yeah, they want to sell their stuff.
If they even consider Terrifier to small. I would like Art in game.
What are the chances of getting Rowdy Roddy Piper from They live in DBD?
"Chew bubblegum and kick ###" would be an amazing perk name xD