Have Feng lower her arms so I can fully inspect the cosmetic she is wearing while buying

image.png

This as well as any other characters covering their cosmetics with limbs. It really makes me hesitate on buying anything.

Yes I know there is a picture on the thumbnail but I don't want to squint to get a good look at it.

Ideally could we have a button to toggle between a standard animation (Like this) and more of a A pose animation so nothing is obscured?

Comments

  • Least smug Feng in DBD

  • You have to wait a bit for the animation - she usually lowers her arms after some time i think.

    At least the other costumes do that.

  • @Marc_123 said:

    You have to wait a bit for the animation - she usually lowers her arms after some time i think.

    At least the other costumes do that.

    If it does I admit I'm not going to wait a full minute that's obnoxious but thanks for the heads up at least. Maybe the animation could primarily have the arms lowered and then she raises them but either way it's bothered me for a bit with some characters. It makes it hard to preview some items.