New RTB bug ?

How is this possible ? At 8:12 RTB stops from progressing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gv2bElLrx0Y

Since when was pig nerfed again ? I hope that this isn't a feature since it's tottaly stupid. I haven't tried it myself yet but I'm certainly going to.

Comments

  • My gut tells me this is probably a bug, becuase I've seen people die while searching a box.
  • @TAG said:
    My gut tells me this is probably a bug, becuase I've seen people die while searching a box.

    Thats how it used to be and im pretty sure about that.

    Probably one of those shadow nerfs to killers, ya know....

  • Master said:

    @TAG said:
    My gut tells me this is probably a bug, becuase I've seen people die while searching a box.

    Thats how it used to be and im pretty sure about that.

    Probably one of those shadow nerfs to killers, ya know....

    Unless they changed it after the Legion released, I'm more likely to believe that it is just a weird bug.