Does rift go faster if you unlock premium?
A long time ago, there was a rift with some cool stuff I wanted at high levels on the rift, and for once I owned every character with a character-specific tome challenge. So I played a TON, and did all the tome challenges, but never got higher than about level 30.
Then recently when the Amazon Prime deal was free premium track, I didn't play anywhere near as much as I did that one time, and there were tome challenges for characters I don't have so I couldn't do those, but I progressed SUPER fast, and even maxed the rift out completely with like a week still left.
So, is it a known thing that if you unlock premium the rift progresses way faster, or was there some other factor involved?
I think there WAS a "rift bonus day" in there somewhere the second time, and I don't remember there being one the first time, so that was probably one factor, but that alone couldn't have accounted for getting literally more than twice the rift levels that I'd gotten when I was trying way harder.
Comments
oops, accidentally posted this in the wrong forum and reposted to "ask a question" forum. mods, please delete this one. thanks!
Double - posted in the other thread.