Stupid nerfs, buffs and other stuff

I’ve been looking through these forums for quite a while and the stuff I’ve seen is so stupid such as the recent “killers need 5 perks”, “noed still needs a buff (even after its buff)” and arguably the most stupid one I’ve seen as even the devs called it an in game mechanic “bodyblocking should be bannable” yes hate me all you want for bringing that up but I’m a killer and survivor main so I see both sides of the story. On one hand with relation I can see why 2 of the three makes sense but noed needing another buff would probably be just to add small ms back to it, while the bodyblocking bannable thing I COMPLETELY see why. Survivors use it (including myself) use it as a way to save survivors when there’s no other option unless they want to risk a camp/patrol on said hooked survivor. While however on the killer side I know how much it annoys you and it feels unfair. But guess what?

THATS WHAT AN ASYMMETRICAL GAME IS MEANT TO BE LIKE.
I know most of you probably won’t agree with me and that’s completely fine. I just want to get my point across.

Comments

  • I feel like survivors are unfair with body blocking

    Survivor: *Bodyblocks killer while they carry a survivor to get stacks for WGLF
    Killer: Hey that's not cool
    Survivor: Git Gud
    Killer: *Bodyblocks a survivor in the basement to wait out BT or RBT
    Survivor: THiS SHoULd bE BANnabLe 
    Killer: Git Gud
    Survivor:
  • @M2Fream said:
    I feel like survivors are unfair with body blocking

    Survivor: *Bodyblocks killer while they carry a survivor to get stacks for WGLF
    Killer: Hey that's not cool
    Survivor: Git Gud
    Killer: *Bodyblocks a survivor in the basement to wait out BT or RBT
    Survivor: THiS SHoULd bE BANnabLe 
    Killer: Git Gud
    Survivor:

    You must be actually stupid, if you think those two things are actually comparable.

  • Chi said:

    @M2Fream said:
    I feel like survivors are unfair with body blocking

    Survivor: *Bodyblocks killer while they carry a survivor to get stacks for WGLF
    Killer: Hey that's not cool
    Survivor: Git Gud
    Killer: *Bodyblocks a survivor in the basement to wait out BT or RBT
    Survivor: THiS SHoULd bE BANnabLe 
    Killer: Git Gud
    Survivor:

    You must be actually stupid, if you think those two things are actually comparable.

    And why is that? Because one of them is a tool that can be used by the killer, and is therefore game breaking and OP?
  • @praisetheentity said:
    I’ve been looking through these forums for quite a while and the stuff I’ve seen is so stupid such as the recent “killers need 5 perks”, “noed still needs a buff (even after its buff)” and arguably the most stupid one I’ve seen as even the devs called it an in game mechanic “bodyblocking should be bannable” yes hate me all you want for bringing that up but I’m a killer and survivor main so I see both sides of the story. On one hand with relation I can see why 2 of the three makes sense but noed needing another buff would probably be just to add small ms back to it, while the bodyblocking bannable thing I COMPLETELY see why. Survivors use it (including myself) use it as a way to save survivors when there’s no other option unless they want to risk a camp/patrol on said hooked survivor. While however on the killer side I know how much it annoys you and it feels unfair. But guess what?

    THATS WHAT AN ASYMMETRICAL GAME IS MEANT TO BE LIKE.
    I know most of you probably won’t agree with me and that’s completely fine. I just want to get my point across.

    well aside from the blocking part - how come a survivor, when running parallel to the killer, (killer wants the other target) can push a killer, but a killer cant push a survivor (killer is smashed into a wall) ? it doesn't seem right to me - but I only play killer, and end up chasing people to the exit all the time and getting pushed around a lot - well often.

  • I don't think "main" means what you think it means. 
  • Just hit the goddamn survivors that are body blocking or go to the diffrent hook that is close!

  • Tsulan said:
    I don't think "main" means what you think it means. 
    I dunno... when it comes to me, I play both sides equally. So when I’m talking about a certain topic, instead of saying I main a certain side, I just state my usual Survivor and Killer Rank.

    IDK if “maining both” could be applicable to me as well.
    Being a main means you majorly play one certain role or character. Like being a meg main.
    If you play both, than you're not maining both.
  • D'accord.

    Français est très cool mon amis! :)
  • In other words, ######### killers amirite?

  • RSB said:


    ..

    Toxic K
  • Chi said:

    @M2Fream said:
    I feel like survivors are unfair with body blocking

    Survivor: *Bodyblocks killer while they carry a survivor to get stacks for WGLF
    Killer: Hey that's not cool
    Survivor: Git Gud
    Killer: *Bodyblocks a survivor in the basement to wait out BT or RBT
    Survivor: THiS SHoULd bE BANnabLe 
    Killer: Git Gud
    Survivor:

    You must be actually stupid, if you think those two things are actually comparable.

    Survivor main thinking it's not the same it's very well the same