Could DBD ever come out as a book?
I mean, with the lore etc and with back stories just wondering if the game could work as a book? Also not sure if it's a thing or a thing that could be, is there comics out there of DBD that anyone knows of?
I mean, with the lore etc and with back stories just wondering if the game could work as a book? Also not sure if it's a thing or a thing that could be, is there comics out there of DBD that anyone knows of?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, there are official comics, that are telling the story of the Legion before they enter the fog I think.
i do think a book could work too. Why not? We are getting a movie after all as well! And you can branch out in many different directions with DbD (backstory, trials, entity’s realm outside of trials like the observer, Vigo, Benedict Baker, the blight). Pretty much endless possible stories..
Yes or like different episodes, like Goosebumps or are You afraid of the dark, I use to love watching those when I was younger and I also need something else to read lol
A book!
That is really fun to think about. I love novelizations of things I am nerdy about!