Who is being teabagged during the mori?
If I'm being morid survivors start teabagging. Are they doing this to me because I'm dying? Or to the killer because they are stuck in the animation and can't hit them?
If I'm being morid survivors start teabagging. Are they doing this to me because I'm dying? Or to the killer because they are stuck in the animation and can't hit them?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Lol think they're just crashing your mori. Kind of like when news presenters are filming in public and people are in the background waving at the camera
Is this a photo bomb, or is this art?
I do it every time i get the chance, not to insult anyone just taking chance of being the class clown once in a while.
I think you might read to much into this, not to mention that if i play Ghostface or against one, I WANT SURVIVORS for a group picture.
I miss when you could see the HUD during Moris. I wish at least it was a toggle in the options.
I used to run Devour Ghostie with the goal of a picture of every Survivor (in the match). If they photobombed/joined in on the fun, they got to live since I got their picture. It was more fun because they never knew why I was letting some of them go until endgame chat. (Edit: This Meg was the only one to live in that match, but the other Meg died.)
But yeah OP, people are just having fun since the Killer is animation locked. Sometimes they'll sexually harass the Killer, sometimes they'll t-bag the Surv victim, sometimes they just stand there... menacingly.