Why is there no auto buy for non prestige

Title

I recently swaped to pc and its taking forever to spend bp

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I get their reason, that they want new players to look at add-ons but at the same times if you already have a P1 survivor you should just have auto buy on P0 survivors.

    If that's the case, they could just have ALL addons listed, and just have a 0 in the amount slot. This way you can read what they all do as soon as you get the character.

  • @LordGlint said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3572878#Comment_3572878

    If that's the case, they could just have ALL addons listed, and just have a 0 in the amount slot. This way you can read what they all do as soon as you get the character.

    Exactly

  • idk but this is so stupid

    even the current system is slow albeit it's still an improvement over the old system, waste so much time having to see the new level I reached as if it's not already clear

  • @DredgeyEdgey said:

    Title

    I recently swaped to pc and its taking forever to spend bp

    Did you move from console? If so you're braver than me I'm not willing to do all that again.

  • I brought Vittorio for Halloween cosmetic and yeah its taking ages to prestige him. Just shows how good the new system is tbf.

  • It's always a bummer when a new chapter shows up and you are eager to spend your 3 Million or whatever BP on the first character... and then you get bummed down by the P0 slog. Ugh.

    Please! I did this exact same thing like 50 times... gimme a break!

    EDIT: also, on a side note: BHVR, please give us like 5 slots in which we can load an addon and give it a certain priority, like "whenever possible buy this green add-on, then this iri, then this purple, but never buy these map offerings, when possible". Just five slots with arrows and numbers, so slightly personalis the auto Blood Web.

  • @JPLongstreet said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/395508/why-is-there-no-auto-buy-for-non-prestige

    Did you move from console? If so you're braver than me I'm not willing to do all that again.

    I did, its honestly fun but the grind ain't.

    I'm going to get every killer I have p1 so I can get their teachable on everyone.

    Thank the devs that a blood hunt just dropped

  • @DredgeyEdgey said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3572895#Comment_3572895

    I did, its honestly fun but the grind ain't.

    I'm going to get every killer I have p1 so I can get their teachable on everyone.

    Thank the devs that a blood hunt just dropped

    That grind is one of the top reasons I'm not ever going to start from scratch like that again. And no way I want to rebuy everything.

    I'd also lose Demogorgon, and tons of special items, offerings, & cosmetics. Nope nope nope. 🤪

  • I understand the methodology behind it, but it's not really implemented very well. Realistically, once you have enough experience in the game, the need to "familiarize yourself with the bloodweb" for P0 characters is unnecessary. All survivors have the same things appearing in their webs and the only difference between different killers is their specific addons.

  • Bloodweb has been greatly improved.

    And yet you guys just complain.

    I feel sorry for the developer.

  • @dknb said:

    Bloodweb has been greatly improved.

    And yet you guys just complain.

    I feel sorry for the developer.

    It has been greatly improved its been reworked twice

    First with legacy then with the portraits

    But better dosent mean great its great when you can auto buy and not spend 10 min in the web to lv up 2 or 3 times