So this is an interesting way to start the new year.

Whoever you are, wherever you may be. I hope the new year is prosperous for you. I ain't gonna say anything negative about this person because this person has probably had ######### life already, but i hope one day you come across this post and respond saying you're sorry. And a late happy new years to you to.
In Other News
Happy New Years Everyone, what is it 3 years and DBD is still going strong. May you all have a safe night and a wonderful and prosperous year. God bless.
Comments
I hope he faces a toxic SWF that loops him for 20 minutes then goes and escapes with all of them getting 32k
"When you want to celebrate New Year by getting killer on me using OoO and throwing party starters but just get downed by them"
Why am I not surprised...... only DBD things ~.~
HAHAHAHAHA!!! THAT is my biggest Laugh of 2019. Thank you.
Happy New Year!!! May this be the year Freddy gets his buff!!!