Dwight Fairfield Goth
I have an idea, because Dwight Fairfield could have gothic clothes and black makeup eyes, wearing a gothic necklace, black beard, piercing, goth glasses, body hairy and black hair .I like it😍.
I have an idea, because Dwight Fairfield could have gothic clothes and black makeup eyes, wearing a gothic necklace, black beard, piercing, goth glasses, body hairy and black hair .I like it😍.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Finally, a decent suggestion.
I'd love gothic males but I don't want it on dwight, his model has like the smallest legs and butt/waist looks so bad.
For me, small legs and butt, that's what Dwight gothic man is like. For me yes Goth DwightDwight and i wanna