Woop 1 more adept to go then all killer and survivor adepts are done

Took ages but I have done them all solo I think lol I played Jake in any teams anti did his first 

Comments

  • To deep cleansing, and beyond!
  • Cetren said:
    To deep cleansing, and beyond!
    Huh?
  • I should someday try Adept David, but I really hate No Mither. 
  • @PigNRun said:
    I should someday try Adept David, but I really hate No Mither. 

    That one was annoying but most annoying for me were Adept Freddy which I had to do it 2x due to it not giving credit. I also was trying to do that at rank 1 after never really playing him and same for adept Hag at rank 1 also not really playing.

    The real pain in the ass which took me forever because of the rage quits/hatch campings was the Evil Within III Myers one. I'd managed to do it but it bugged out so did it again but given all the zomg Evil III I'm not going to be last victim quits haha.

    That one took me like 6-7 months to accomplish.

  • Adept Freddy was the first one I got. Really easy with Class Photo and a mori, on my first attempt.
  • @redsopine01 said:
    Took ages but I have done them all solo I think lol I played Jake in any teams anti did his first 

    how did you get Pig and Huntress, I find theirs to be the most problematic.

  • Huntress was my first her perks are good just throw in noobs and timing of throws in Windows vaults and pallets
  • powerbats said:

    @PigNRun said:
    I should someday try Adept David, but I really hate No Mither. 

    That one was annoying but most annoying for me were Adept Freddy which I had to do it 2x due to it not giving credit. I also was trying to do that at rank 1 after never really playing him and same for adept Hag at rank 1 also not really playing.

    The real pain in the ass which took me forever because of the rage quits/hatch campings was the Evil Within III Myers one. I'd managed to do it but it bugged out so did it again but given all the zomg Evil III I'm not going to be last victim quits haha.

    That one took me like 6-7 months to accomplish.

    Took me a few games trick is to use tombstone and infini and stand on the hatch they can't force a stand off as your gonna kill them and dc count now
  • PigNRun said:
    Adept Freddy was the first one I got. Really easy with Class Photo and a mori, on my first attempt.
    Really I got his with Nancy's dress and the paintthinner
  • PigNRun said:
    I should someday try Adept David, but I really hate No Mither. 
    Bring a key and hit up the game
  • Or springwood if springwood find the basement the hatch spawns away from it in the school sometimes in the house with a basement behind the ambulance and the middle of the street
  • I did my Adepts while i was getting the teacheables ^^ This is the most optimal time to do them tbh.

  • @PigNRun said:
    I should someday try Adept David, but I really hate No Mither. 

    Shockingly that was the easiest one to get for me on survivor. Don't get me wrong, it was out of sheer luck I managed to get it on my first attempt. But I was eternally grateful I did.

    The hardest adept for me to get on survivor was Laurie. That object of obsession does you no favors.

  • @PigNRun said:
    I should someday try Adept David, but I really hate No Mither. 

    Shockingly that was the easiest one to get for me on survivor. Don't get me wrong, it was out of sheer luck I managed to get it on my first attempt. But I was eternally grateful I did.

    The hardest adept for me to get on survivor was Laurie. That object of obsession does you no favors.

    Don't run ooo till after you get sole survivor and make sure ooo is at teir 2 so you have a longer range then the killer
  • And got then all now
  • and then quit the game? :smile:

  • @akbays35 said:

    @redsopine01 said:
    Took ages but I have done them all solo I think lol I played Jake in any teams anti did his first 

    how did you get Pig and Huntress, I find theirs to be the most problematic.

    Pig: God-tier map/survivor reading. I managed it on the first try on Red Forest, but that's one of my best maps for Pig due to predictable spawn points and object locations.

    Surveillance and Hangman's Trick are basically useless, but you have to capitalize on Make Your Choice as much as you can to establish as much spread pressure as possible.