Make Thana be slightly better
-slowdown per stack increased to 1.5/2/2.5%
-Now grants 1 stack if any survivors are injured, plus an additional stack for every injured survivor
-Bonus slowdown when all survivors injured is reduced to 7.5%
This means killers get 5/7.5/10/20% slowdown with 1/2/3/4 survivors injured respectively (up from 2/4/6/20%)
Current thana is not worth running except maybe as Plague and Legion, who you don't want to heal against even moreso than most killers. I feel that this would strike a better balance between how oppressive Thana can be at its worst with how underwhelming it is now. This would also make it slightly better as a way of combating Resilience's repair speed bonus
Comments
Just revert the nerf and buff back to pre-6.1.0 version of 5% per injured Surv. Alternatively, adjust it to 4.5% per injured Surv, to match the time increase of 5% on 80s gens and 4.5% on 90s gens.
No thanks, Legion games will be a snoozefest like before.
Thantaphobia definitely needs to stop being as backloaded as it is now. I'd prefer a flat 4% penalty per injured survivor, with an additional 4% if all survivors are injured.
They are the same now, this would just let non-Legion/Plague/Secret Sauce Myers Killers use the perk too.
I wouldn't mind original Thana atp but don't think it will be buffed.
Personally rather than buffing Thana I hope Deja-Vu and Resilience's repair bonus getting nerfed.
I wish they bring back the healing penalty to -5%/10/15/20%. when you get to 4 stacks, you get -20% generator penalty. At least then, it could be decent anti-heal perk with sloppy that sometimes gives gen defence. Ideally it would be nice if it was 5% repairs and healing but people whined about repair penalties when they changed gens to 90 seconds, so now there is 0 good -repair bonus perks as gen defence for killer.
what is "the issue with thana"