Will there be enough dark trinkets to buy everything in the event?
I was mathing the math and if you get all the dark trinkets, you will be 175 short from buying everything. So that means you won't be able to unlock two outfits/weapons of your choice. Did they say there will be other ways to get the trinkets? I really hope they are not making us pick and choose.
Comments
You Must have made an Error then. I completed every Challenge but the 2 Surv Challenges in the 2nd Atome and am exactly the 50 Points away from getting the last Cosmetic. So your Math does somehow Not add up.
So yes, it is possible to get every Reward with completing every Challenge in the Event Tome.
Yea, if you complete every challenge in the Haunted Tome, you'll have 80 Trinkets left over.
It's possible. I've done the math
Erm, actually ๐ค๐ค, you can't get Elodie's sweater, Hag's candy weapon, and Clown's candy weapon with dark trinkets!
That means, even with an infinite amount of dark trinkets you still wouldn't be able to buy everything from the event!๐ค
This is why I failed math in school