Toxic survivors
I just had the most toxic match ever.
3 p3 claudettes with 3 "greathy thickens mist" offerings, they had the most crutch perks ever, decisive, adrenaline, borrowed and all were teabagging and spamming flashlights at every pallet.
I'm only rank 12 killer, they're obviously better at the game, im just wondering why people do this..
do they wonder what its like playing as the killer? especially playing in low ranks with decisives and teabagging new killers, do it in rank 1, i dont get teabagging new players, they're obviously new and bad at the game, show your skills in rank 1, not 12.
People who do this. Why?
Comments
Doesn't bother me in the slightest.
Thanks!
I get they're trying to get a reaction out of you so ignoring them would be the best, but still, how pathetic do you need to be to do such things? Jeez...
You should probably feel bad for them. Think what their real life must be like...
It's the holidays pre pubescent squeakers are everywhere.
Also tru3ta1ent suggested once that when you keep spamming the flashlight, there should be a small chance of it breaking and becoming unusable, something like this would be really good because you can't achieve anything by spamming it fast.
You can't do it as well in other games because in most people can fight back. In DBD though as long as they're on the other side of a pallet they can't be touched. Some maps have more than enough pallets for them to keep it up all game too.
######### like ochido and noob3 popularize this toxic behaviour, that's why they're scum and bad for the game.
don't care which one... if I get that single tunnel-kill I'm happy. plus with teams like that it usually ends up with extra kills since they all seem to think bodyblocking will save them.
I usually play friendly killer, not killing anyone, but as I've ranked up I've begun 3-4k ing simply because they're all such toxic little shits. xD
I don't really want to rank up... I want to play friendly again... but these bodyblocking survivors have to be taught.
They do this cause developers dont punish this kind of behaviour. They refuse banning people for teabagging when everyone knows that in videogames teabagging is a way to bully and humiliate the other players (devs have a report area for "unsportsmalinke" or something and they refuse to do what is right...ok), so they practicly endorse these kinds of behaviour. There are some streamers too that show similar acts to their fans cause they think its fun...this game has a toxic community and devs that endorse very very unfair behaviour.
This is the answer at your WHY.
I used to hate campers until I played killer and ran into a string of toxic survivors. now I dont blame killers AT ALL for camping and tunneling.
Some survivors are just doucebags.
Honestly, just DC like they do. Dont give them attention