Happy 3-year anniversary to me. It feels like only yesterday when I first got this game.
How about Artist in Spirit's skin?
Want us to sing happy birthday?~
@C3Tooth said:How about Artist in Spirit's skin?https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/W7Z5W0J4UDHP/image.png
@C3Tooth said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/W7Z5W0J4UDHP/image.png
I dig it.
@Rulebreaker said:Want us to sing happy birthday?~
@Rulebreaker said:
Sure I would love that c:
Also I love your pfp <3
"Happy birthday to you~
Happy birthday to you~
Happy birthday dear GannTM~
Happy birthday to you~"
Your gona have to imagine the crows singing it as we dont know how (or probably should) but sound here :P
@Rulebreaker said:"Happy birthday to you~Happy birthday to you~Happy birthday dear GannTM~Happy birthday to you~"Your gona have to imagine the crows singing it as we dont know how (or probably should) but sound here :P
How sweet ☺️
Happy Fog-versery!
I'm coming up on six years in DBD myself, time flies.
Happy anniversary Gann! Here’s to many more 🤗
Happy Anniversary! 🎉
Bro I don’t even think I’m going to make it a full year how did u do 3
@totallynotamegmain said:Bro I don’t even think I’m going to make it a full year how did u do 3
@totallynotamegmain said:
I ask myself that question everyday 😭
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
How about Artist in Spirit's skin?
Want us to sing happy birthday?~
I dig it.
Sure I would love that c:
Also I love your pfp <3
"Happy birthday to you~
Happy birthday to you~
Happy birthday dear GannTM~
Happy birthday to you~"
Your gona have to imagine the crows singing it as we dont know how (or probably should) but sound here :P
How sweet ☺️
Happy Fog-versery!
I'm coming up on six years in DBD myself, time flies.
Happy anniversary Gann! Here’s to many more 🤗
Happy Anniversary! 🎉
Bro I don’t even think I’m going to make it a full year how did u do 3
I ask myself that question everyday 😭