Anyone actually able to play the event?
So far it’s literally been just like any other game, but extra sweat. Tunneling, camping, tunneling off hooks, super sweat fest. Haven’t even been able to try out any of the event stuff because struggling just to not be tunneled.
Has anyone actually been able to do any of the event stuff and if so, what’s your opinion on it?
Comments
I just unlocked four cosmetics I wanted and called it a day. It wasn't too bad at the start but then it got progressively worse within hours.
Is it the weekend where you are? I find weekends in general to be pretty sweaty. The first couple of days of the event were fine, in my experience
it been fine and I play solo I got all cosmetics i can get and got all of tome 1 of this event done.
Yeah I’ve been able to use it most games. Only been tunneled once, but it was a Nurse so I could just jump into a void portal and they literally couldn’t catch me.
I think it’s good. Not a whole lot to it and the rewards for entering aren’t that great, especially for killers. Once you’ve been in there once you’ve basically done everything and there’s no real point to going in there as killer. As survivor though it’s still worth it sometimes to go in there to avoid going down as early.
Overall fun event but I can’t really blame people for not wanting to interact with it, especially killer players.
No, it's all just genrush, bodyblocks and tbags at the exit gate.
I told from a very first day of the event - "Killers have no time to participate in it".
Now if I play killer, I participate only when I'm confident enough, that I still can at least 3k in a match.
When I feel pressure as a killer, I'm not even looking at "event stuff" direction. xD
I've unlocked all the stuff I could unlock so far. But i did put in quite a few hours the first 2 days the event started. It'd also help if there weren't this many server crashes.
It's Monday and also national holiday here. Matches are pretty great and so far I have escaped 4 times with Ace (out of 5-6 matches). This included doing event interactions (not just me but the entire team including the killer). This is probably attributed to the fact that it is not late in the evening and the weekend is over so SWFs are currently in hibernation.