Is this sandbagging or griefing

Hey guys is it sandbagging or griefing if after a perfect game no downs till last gen you get hooked and somone points at you so the killer 1hook camps you?

Comments

  • It's nothing.
    Only bad balancing of the game.

  • No, technically they could be trying to get them to give chase and leave the hook it's just not a very bright move.

    A lot of killers will camp the person on the hook in this circumstance as it's a way to secure the kill.
  • They guy was on his last hook so why would a killer camp a first hook when they have a confirmed kill also I am fussing it was a team since no one made a attempt for me
  • Or tried to heal me dispute me being right next to them
  • Seems like you've got a case of "The Entitlements."

  • They guy was on his last hook so why would a killer camp a first hook when they have a confirmed kill also I am fussing it was a team since no one made a attempt for me
    Putting it simply because you were already on the hook so they could secure a kill with no need to chase and risk everyone getting away.
  • They guy was on his last hook so why would a killer camp a first hook when they have a confirmed kill also I am fussing it was a team since no one made a attempt for me
    No kill is ever confirmed until the sacrifice happens.
    Anything that could go wrong with hooking that guy probably will.

  • Raccoon said:

    Seems like you've got a case of "The Entitlements."

    Dude was asking for clarification please try refrain from insults till.2 pages when Diffrent options clash and insults fly (nah I'm kidding I don't mind the insults)
  • You literally asked why the killer chose to kill you over someone else, why no one rescued you, and why no one wanted to heal you.

    I had a lengthier reply typed, but I think this concisely sums up my thoughts.

  • Fair enough was just confused why a killer would give up a guy knowing they was 1 hook just because they pointed at the hooked guy and reason about the heals 9t might have been a team and the same.guy told.them not to