New Killer suggestions!!!
Davy Jones
Will Turner & Elizabeth Turner
Davy Jones
Will Turner & Elizabeth Turner
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pirates of the Caribbean chapter would be bonkers. Definitely would like to see a Pirate chapter.
I'd rather have an original DbD chapter with a ghost pirate, that would be more fitting than Disney's wacky swashbuckling high seas adventures.
I can go for a Ghost Pirate. Why not. Can we get a BAMF like Cervantes from Soul Calibur please?
What's Orlando Bloom even up to these days? I'm sure someone at BHVR could ring his agent and get him in the voiceover booth to say a couple of lines.
What a great idea! I'd love to see a ghost killer and please no licensed content. Make it original so that it can be as crazy as possible.