How's everyone doing against Xeno?
Don't see him much. I enjoy going against him, and the turrets are fun but I hardly play against him.
However whwn I do I noticed it seems to be a complete crap show. Survivors go down fast and I was wondering what was going on until I finally got in a good chase with him.
At loops, I can run him fairly well, however what I can't seem to figure out is how to avoid the tail attack mid vault. They wait until mid vault animation to use it and it can't be avoided.
I guess the trick is to not let yourself be chased while he's in his power stance by using turrets, however the times he gets to you when your on a random loop if he's in his power crawl you just screwed I guess?
What's everyone's take? Have we worked lut his counters yet?
Comments
Definitely much better than againts Nurses and Blights tbh...
Yes, emphasis is on good turret placement near vaults whenever you can so that he can't use his tail attack.
Not a fan, especially xenos with queen skin are the sweatiest players ๐ if they're good your input doesn't matter, like a good deathslinger if he's not missing his shots you can't do much, predrop and hold w for a bit I guess
They're fun but yeah I haven't seen them very much. Def going to be more mindful of setting up turrets at vaults!
One of my favorites to play against on Surv but rarely see them anymore