Looking for ps5 teammates + party voice chat
Hi, looking for veteran or expert players, 18+ players, playing for fun and no need to be extremely experienced, just chill , PSN party chat. My PSN is : Digital_jewel_YT
Hi, looking for veteran or expert players, 18+ players, playing for fun and no need to be extremely experienced, just chill , PSN party chat. My PSN is : Digital_jewel_YT
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Decent experience, but looking for fun/chill games . PC player though. FizzWhiz #65fc
Hey, I've added you on PSN, I've played the game since 2018 and I'm no rank 1 survivor but I do gens and try my best. I mostly play solo q so I want to join a swf I can plays with regularly. I'm on UK time too :)