Can I see prestige levels of other people?
These "tests" i dont even consent to are driving me nuts! I wanna see the prestige of other people but i just cant because the game says so.... can anything help?
These "tests" i dont even consent to are driving me nuts! I wanna see the prestige of other people but i just cant because the game says so.... can anything help?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
you can see them in the end game.
can anything help?
Well, if the change doesn't go live, then after the test everyone will be able to see prestiges again. And if it does go live, then no one will be able to see prestiges. Otherwise, in the meantime, you could buy a new copy of the game, there's probably a 50/50 chance you'll get to see prestiges on the new account. I have the game on PS4 and Switch, and I see prestiges on Switch but not on PS4.
They're going for everyone, so it's good you're getting used to it.
It doesn't really matter if you think about it. My p5 Nancy plays the same as my p100 Lisa Claire, Rebecca and Ada.
Pls remember, Prestige=/=skill. It doesn't matter if I, a 6.5k hrs player) play against you with my P100 Jeff, my P34 Chris or my P3 Thalita. It's all me playing. I have everything necessary on every character, so no difference.
The only case where prestige might matter is with killers who came to the game after the change. But even then it mostly shows who my main is and which killer I am most comfortable with. Does it show that I once was a Myers, PH and Freddy main? No They are all P9 now, because it was still the old system during that time, but since I mostly stopped playing these, I never really leveled them up after. So I will probably be better with those than with Hag who is also P9 because i had her P3 before the change, but rarely played her.
Am I a god with Wesker, just because he is P93? Hell no. I just like him and he's one of the characters I dump BP in nowadays because I HAVE EVERYTHING.