Are milestone rewards bugged?
I'm attempting to get Knight's new event cosmetic. But I'm not getting any milestone tokens despite having purchased multiple different cosmetics my Dark Trinkets.
Is anyone else having this issue?
I'm attempting to get Knight's new event cosmetic. But I'm not getting any milestone tokens despite having purchased multiple different cosmetics my Dark Trinkets.
Is anyone else having this issue?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm also having this problem. I've bought two of the cosmetics but no points so far.
im confused as well, since im not getting the cosmetics and they seem to be in a different order to yours
Seems to be bugged.
Look in the bug section.