no patchnotes in other languages anymore?
in the past there were german patchnotes on steam. but since the last 2 patchs not anymore. i spent time to search patchnotes in german at the official forum, but the forum is so confusing, because the posts are not sorted by when they were published. I also checked the Steam news several times, in the hope that the German patchnotes had been published later. Unfortunately, this is not the case. It's hard for non-English players to keep up to date, when they can't read the game changes / news in their language. i also tried to change the patchnote page (https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/kb/patchnotes) from english in german, but theres no option to change the language.
Comments
Nope, the person that did the German translation is doing something else now and apparently there has not been a replacement - it was the same one that ran the German social media accounts which were discontinued and it seems like there is not current plans to hire someone to do this.
other languages should not be affected - just the German and Korean ones I think
oh thank you for your helpful answer. can you please tell me where you got this information? I'm just curious and don't really follow social media.
They announced it on Twitter on the German and Korean accounts. Also the former German forum mod that used to post the patch notes isn’t a mod anymore. And I was interested if they were searching for a replacement but haven’t seen anything (yet) and they wouldn’t have completely closed down the German social media accounts if they had someone stepping in I assume