Do something with totem auras to make them more visible.

I was running around looking for my totem but I couldn't find it. Turns out the aura was hidden behind the aura of a generator.

This slowed me down enough that by the time I got to it the totem had been destroyed thanks to the excellent spawn locations.

It would be nice if it could be seen through generators as locating it early on is very important. I've struggled to notice totems a few times, I thought I was just blind but no now I realize they've been hidden behind gens.

Comments

  • I was running around looking for my totem but I couldn't find it. Turns out the aura was hidden behind the aura of a generator.

    This slowed me down enough that by the time I got to it the totem had been destroyed thanks to the excellent spawn locations.

    It would be nice if it could be seen through generators as locating it early on is very important. I've struggled to notice totems a few times, I thought I was just blind but no now I realize they've been hidden behind gens.
    Killer should spawn right next to the totem, thats all.
  • tt_ivi_99 said:

    Killer should spawn right next to the totem, thats all.
    What if I run all the perks that are Hex? Am I gonna spawn right next to the 5 totems?

    Not being able to see auras of anything behind generators is just annoying. They hide not only totems but that is also sort of counter to BBQ as Survivors might stay behind it and be unseen.