Survivor's that make you play bad/well
As survivors are basically skins of each other, they don't really affect the gameplay much (barring perks). Regardless I feel like sometimes playing certain survivors makes me play like a noob, while others like an expert.
For me those survivors are.
Bad: Maria, Leon, Haddie, Dwight
Good: Ada, Nea, Kate
What has your experience being?
Comments
I thought it was just me haha if I'm having a bad day I'll play Thalita, Nea, or Jake because I swear my games go so smoothly with those 3.
Maybe we internalize survivor stereotypes. I can't possibly play Leon and run the killer for 5 gens.
In the past, Claudette and Bald Dwight were the two main characters who provoked killers.
Right now, it's overwhelmingly Rebecca and Kate. It is a characteristic of provocative players that they satisfy their own lewd desires in this way.
That's really not what the topic is about...the description says it's about what survivors you play make you feel skillful or noobie.
Cybil Bennett is the most pay 2 win character in this game from my experience
Jane is cursed for me, I love her outfits but I play terrible with her.
How so?
I'd love to trade xD
no matter the survivor. i play bad lol.
I barely play as her cause I randomly switch between the silent hill legendary sets and whenever I play her it’s a guaranteed win everytime… that’s clearly p2w
/j
So...
Bad: Jake, David, Adam
Good: Fang Min and Dwight
It's a mixed bag... cause I don't play Survivor much
It's not a specific one really but we get the feeling there's something going on as each day there seems to be one survivor who always succeeds and one who epically fails. And it always changes....
I love that outfit, but I didn't want to support the timit limited skins thing, so I didn't buy it. It ist available for shards now though, so I might this year.
I'd be happy to see some Halloween Janes in game, she seems to be rare though.
Werewolf Jake is cool, I can understand your temptation.
I only play Claudette. Her general complexion used to give her an advantage on the (then) darker maps.
Maybe the differences you've noticed can be explained by the sound or how flashy/stealthy are the toons you are using.
As killer, can tell you I often detect survivors just by hearing their breath. Some are more perceptible than others.
I don't know that I play better with certain survivors -- I play more aggressive as Nea and David. That doesn't make sense, but there you go.
I think I do worse than normal as Jeff, but it might be because he's big and loud.
I literally can't loop for 5 seconds as David to save my life. Felix and Vittorio? Perfectly acceptable performance. I have no idea why.