Today I saw someone been a naughty naughty survivor.

Meaning, in a lobby of mine today I saw someone wearing the new Renato skin, this one:

Untitled Image

Had to check myself to see if it was available, it is not. (Unless it is somewhere else??? anyone know if it is?)

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • If I'm not mistaken, that's a rift skin, so it is available.

  • Yes, this is completely on the first page of the rift.

    I already have this too.

  • Ohhhhh I didn't know I thought it was for the Halloween event lol!

  • @Marc_123 said:

    Yes, this is completely on the first page of the rift.

    I already have this too.

    Thank you for clarifying it, I was confused, lol.

  • @Mushwin said:

    Ohhhhh I didn't know I thought it was for the Halloween event lol!

    It’s also not actually related to Halloween but rather Day of the Dead (dia de muertos) - which is a (mostly) Mexican holiday on Nov 1st/2nd joyfully celebrating the dead