Is cross progression ever coming?
It's been 3 years at this point, I get it can't be easy working this system into the game, but I feel like it's been forgotten. Has there been any official update on this matter?
It's been 3 years at this point, I get it can't be easy working this system into the game, but I feel like it's been forgotten. Has there been any official update on this matter?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The last update was - there is nothing new to say.
I actually is already implemented and live - for Steam and epic that is. Also it was working for Stadia. Only confirmed platform to get it is Switch and… uhm. I would assume at this point that it’s not coming anymore. They say they ran into technical issues but that’s been long ago..
Probably not a technical issue my guess is sony won't let them enable cross progress