Best slinger perks
Hey guys,
What's yalls best slinger perks ans addons? I wanna start getting good with him. Going to put in the work and grind. Anything is appreciated
Hey guys,
What's yalls best slinger perks ans addons? I wanna start getting good with him. Going to put in the work and grind. Anything is appreciated
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
STBFL is a must. 8 stacks leads to a very quick follow up shot. I like to bring brutal to deal with predrops. Then I’ll throw on pop w/nowhere to hide for some slowdown and info.
STBFL is his best perk it makes him into a monster in chase. Monitor and abuse so he has a small TR so his aiming can be threatening. Jolt cause he’s mainly a M1 killed and Pain res cause he has no map pressure.
His best addons are his reloading, cooldown and exposed addon. I only recommend the exposed once you get good with long shots and aiming. For beginners run the wardens keys and oil can. Or just use both reload addons.
hope this helps