More boon perks for survivors

I know many think the boons may be over powered, but I’d like to see more boon perks.

One idea I had was, a 1 time use boon that is snuffed after it’s used that grants an additional hit, similar to MoMs additional hit.

Even a boon that causes a killer debuff could be interesting. I’d just like to see more boon options for survivors.

Comments

  • @Saltb1997 said:

    I know many think the boons may be over powered, but I’d like to see more boon perks.

    One idea I had was, a 1 time use boon that is snuffed after it’s used that grants an additional hit, similar to MoMs additional hit.

    Even a boon that causes a killer debuff could be interesting. I’d just like to see more boon options for survivors.

    I saw this concept before for a supernatural chapter concept where there was a boon perk idea called “devils trap” and it worked exactly like how the devils trap ritual worked in the show “supernatural”