Are there any plans to patch Freddy back into the game?
I was sad to see that you decided he should be unusable in the most recent patch, but please bring him back in the next one ![]()
I was sad to see that you decided he should be unusable in the most recent patch, but please bring him back in the next one ![]()
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
?
They haven't made any changes to him as far as I know? Unless you mean the Nurse's Calling QoL?
The new Dream World is a nightmare!
(huehuehue)
The new engine isnt good for him either
O_O
there is a cure for almost everything... but not for Freddy (who gets what im referencing)
Until his rework....
Which is totally coming.
Freddy will be absolutely viable very soon..
As soon as pigs fly (or at least aren't penalized for ambushing)!
And as soon as survivors forget the 100million ways to easily escape dream world...
Yup...
It's coming...
That's a bit extreme considering his rework is coming in the next few months...
Really? I love the new dream world i can actually see now it's bright instead of dark.
Before? They said it'll be early 2019 since they've had to change so much it's taking a while.
So it'll be in Mid Chapter in late January/early February or Chapter 11 in March.
I don't know when but we know when patches come so its either of those.
U want fast and half assed or u want them to take there time and try to do it right?
It took them another rework to get it right.
That's why I'm sceptical.