Can we put a suggestion forward for a licensed killer, survivor and map
Just putting it out there, is there a way that we can put in a suggestion for the licenced killer being Negan from the Walking Dead? The reason I am asking is that there is a thread on Dead by Daylight facebook page for the PS4 community. The thread is stating that Negan, one other character and a map from the hit TV show would fit in with the dead by daylight universe. I was wondering if it could be put forward for a suggestion for the game.
Comments
Negan is not worth it and doesn't fit the game much tbh. They will prefer much more iconic killer than Negan imo.
There are killers like Chucky and Jason. I hope for Chucky
chunky would be scary as hell hearing the little baby feet. though how would he hook someone? he is only small. Jason would make the game a who's who of horror killers, doubt it'll happen as Jason has his own game
it would be better in DBD but that is by the by. Though for a TV show Negan is the most talked about villain least from speaking to people who have watched the show, that is the general consensus among other characters.
Candyman.
I've said it 10,000 times and I'll say it once more. I'll always believe until the end of eternity that Springtrap would be a cool thing to see in DbD. Something about being mauled by a murderer in a large, rusty, broken (and non-futuristic) robot just sounds cool to me. Although he might not be that scary as is, with some slight tweaks, he could look pretty scary.
Just last month I found out that they got the license for the actor and began to be in game.
Everything about that DLC made me wanna play fighting games again.
But im more of an MK fan and I love SF for the character designs
Legion design is trash, ability is dumb, and he brings nothing new to the table other than jumping over things quickly.
I liked the first 2 FNAFs, the idea of animatronics murdering you is on par with chucky, and this is coming from someone who grew up terrified of chucky at a young age.
Which robot was it that was made out of random body parts? Or was that only the golden Freddy suit
There's one made out of random animatronic parts named ennard, but I don't think there was one constructed out of human body parts (if thats what you were asking anyway).
I don't know how to feel about this post. Thanks, I guess?
Negan is coming to Tekken...
I don't think they'll just start giving every game developer Negan...
Why?
######### is everyone's obsession with Negan? He's popular due to a, at best, mediocre television show that lost any real respect, or competence, after AMC forced the original show creator off the show and slashed the budget during Season 2.
The original Negan, from the graphic novel, is basically a joke compared to the Governor, yet because the show completely screwed up the Governor's arc and the pacing of the entire series Negan is now seen as a great villain. It's sad.
Also, Negan wouldn't fit the game (######### would his power even be?).
TWD sucks. There, I said it.
YOU.. YOU.. UNCULTURED.. PERSON.
Kidding, I agree with you. I lost interest in TWD after the first season, bored out of my mind.
Negan bored me to death in TWD. Reason I quit watching was that story arc. No.
Get creative with these things. What about the Nun from Conjuring 2/The Nun. Or Dr. Jekyl/Mr. Hyde? As Jekyl, he gets better abilities to track. As Hyde, he moves faster and breaks through pallets in one hit. He also can break 2 windows in a match, maybe turning them into doors by busting through.
Would be great for looping. Fun too.
I want the italian bear inside the cartoon house,
was licensed to Hanna Barbera 80yrs ago so they wont issue DBD
skill is placing spaquetti bowls aroudn the map and survivors touching or nearby got aura revealed and other effects like exposed besides rage status on killer with more speed
Just the response
He smol and he stabby. That's why
Chucky (the original doll not the scarred one), Andy (adult version from Cult and stuff), Good Guy factory (from end of 2nd movie).