Pumpkin head cosmetic for nurse disappeared.
I play on steam and I don't think anything like this has happened to me before. I don't think any other cosmetics are gone. I have no clue how it happened, I just logged in and went to play her and it was no longer there.
Tagged:
Under Review
Comments
Not just the Pumpkin head for Nurse, all frosty eyes up to and including Oni are gone too.
Yeah same, missing pumpkin head and frosty eyes for a bunch of killers.
Yes, I am missing mine too now.
I saw this post and checked my cosmetics, they are gone.
https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/174ql10/for_some_reason_bhvr_stole_these_items_in_the/
Just checked on Steam/PC.
Pumkin Head is gone, also are frosty eyes and burning eyes for killers.
Hope they fix this.
My pumpkin is gone as well.
Yep, I want them back, my favorite is Nurse's.
Good news, the update that released today has restored all frosty eyes and Nurse's pumpkin head.