What would you think of a yearly Holiday Present in the game? containing exclusives from the past.
The game has been out for 7 years and Oh boy have we been through a lot, loads of events, loads of things so I was thinking if it was possible to make a system to unlock a Cosmetic or charm from the Past which you don't own every year in the future during the holiday season?
I mean I love the exclusive cosmetics I have, but my love for having those dont get stronger because people who want them dont have them. If you or bHVR feels the same way, I think we should revere the past by giving out those exclusive rewards from the past as a holiday xmas gift for each player who logs onto the game to get it.
I know this sounds like a lootbox and that isn't its intention, then intention is to give players a chance to get a thing from the past that they want. I think it would be really good if bHVR would put a question about such a system on the next Survey, let the community decide if forever exclusivity is good enough or if we need a system to reward old stuff to new people.
Comments
We're more leaning to event currency. Each major event has an in-game currency to earn which can be used to get new and old event cosmetics. That way everyone effectively "earns" them.