Michael Myers has he currently stands
Yep it's that time again to talk about Michael Myers.
Basically has a title says I would like to know public opinion on Michael Myers aka the shape. Honestly I quite enjoy playing against him and playing has him however, there's one glaring issue with Michael. That I suppose makes a lot of sense depending on how you look at it.
For him to be powerful he has to slow the game down.
Seriously oh, maybe it's just me but if a Michael isn't prepared he's the only going to get destroyed because of his lack of Aura perks or the lack of a ruin. Maybe it's just me but it feels kind of sad that certain colors like Michael or Freddy need to slow the game down to build some momentum. However when Michael gets his momentum going it's very hard for him to stop compared to Freddy.
So I suppose what I'm really asking is and everybody's personal opinion what would you do to change Michael even if it's just a minor one?
No Cosmetics don't count.
Edit.
As it currently seems people are either saying is add-ons are to overpowered... or he's fine where he is. To be honest at the reading all of this. I suppose my point Still Remains and I'm very happy that my discussions didn't burst into flames.
Basically has a title says I would like to know public opinion on Michael Myers aka the shape. Honestly I quite enjoy playing against him and playing has him however, there's one glaring issue with Michael. That I suppose makes a lot of sense depending on how you look at it.
For him to be powerful he has to slow the game down.
Seriously oh, maybe it's just me but if a Michael isn't prepared he's the only going to get destroyed because of his lack of Aura perks or the lack of a ruin. Maybe it's just me but it feels kind of sad that certain colors like Michael or Freddy need to slow the game down to build some momentum. However when Michael gets his momentum going it's very hard for him to stop compared to Freddy.
So I suppose what I'm really asking is and everybody's personal opinion what would you do to change Michael even if it's just a minor one?
No Cosmetics don't count.
Edit.
As it currently seems people are either saying is add-ons are to overpowered... or he's fine where he is. To be honest at the reading all of this. I suppose my point Still Remains and I'm very happy that my discussions didn't burst into flames.
Comments
I love Michael. Both playing as him and against him. I'm a Michael main as killer.
I think most killers need to slow the game down. Its hardly exclusive to Myers. Its very easy to get gen rushed with an organized team. Its why most killers use hex ruin, in spite of it often being taken out early in the game. They need it to slow the game down, if even just for a little bit.
Idk how, but i'd try to make him more enjoyable to play as.
Yeah, unpopular opinion: I don't like how he plays, staring at people isn't my thing.
Just like how i don't like Nurse cause of HUEEE HAHHHH HEYAHOYOOOOO!
Micheal is op tho.
That feeling when you get denied tier 2 for ages...... I hate SWF so much
I'd buff him to have no cap on his stalk, 20% faster EW gain, let him stalk mapwide which means if you're in his sight, you're screwed, give him cornvision for stalking and make him EW1 110% MS. Mike now has a base as powerful as Billy.
He's got some of the best add ons in the game. I think the only change I would want on him is just cosmetics.
How? (actually asking, not being sarcastic)
I played him this weekend and he seemed fine.
Because survivors are stupid and let him feed upon them. Even his mori addons have built-in counter, the mighty lockers. Almost any addons that killers have can be countered in some way if survivors just think which they really don't want to.
Better nerf everything just to be safe it's fun and not too difficult for them to play against.
Yup, saw it, thanks (not being sarcastic).
I have a Meyers daily so it is a very opportune bug. Hopefully I can get it to work lol!
Dude there is nothing wrong with his Add Ons you're just an Entitled Survivor Main
Lol...you can't stop me....NOBODY CAN!!!!!!
Funny how I get called a killer main and a survivor main.
I play mostly PC. I have it for PS4 but I never play it on that platform.