What are the funniest DBD usernames that you've come across?

Some I've seen so far:
- I found both ur ruins
- Killers girlfriend
- Pips out for harambe
- Nobody Escapes Deaf
- Bing bong means no
- Jake ing off

Some I've seen so far:
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
"If Wraith, Mori"
So i place Mori.
When they hear my bell, they come up to me.
Hook 'em, stay cloaked nearby, they get unhooked, i down them and Mori them.
Aftergame chat, we were both happy.
"Hex: Camp Me" or something along these lines... oh and
"Tunnel me daddy
"Tunnel Me Harder"
"Hex: (Literally Anything)"
"Remove (Whatever killer, survivor, perk)"
"Pizza Time" x4
"Kill him/her/not me/them" --> <--
Hex: Devour Ass,
Hex: Thrill of the #########.
I ran into a hag wearing the red dress and their name was “Date Night Hag”
Stupid console.
This has to be my favorite. I swapped back to PC when cells launched so I could play as Shirtless David (hence my name).
The stars aligned perfectly.
Other good ones : Mario/Luigi with the matching Dwight outfits, Warm Egg (Rocking war meg head), moist for myers, <--Mori them.
Detective Tapp Water
Hex devour ass
detective gen tapp
I dont think it counts, because its mine, but anyway. Whenever I play Kate with Windows of Opportunity, I rename myself to "I Lick Windows".
"PrettyGoodJobSoF" (max. char number)
I've seen devour ass and I laughed so hard 🤣
TunnelinMegs is pretty good