Frosty Eyes missing from Inventory
-Platform PC
-Frosty Eyes cosmetic missing From Trapper, Wraith, Hillbilly, Nurse, Huntress, Hag, Doctor, Clown, Spirit, Legion, Plague, and Oni
Tagged:
Under Review
-Platform PC
-Frosty Eyes cosmetic missing From Trapper, Wraith, Hillbilly, Nurse, Huntress, Hag, Doctor, Clown, Spirit, Legion, Plague, and Oni
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Can confirm, mine are also missing on these Killers, also on PC!
Same I'm missing some frosty eyes and All Hallows' eyes for billy
Same!
+ the pumpkin mask on nurse is also gone
I'm missing frosty eyes for same characters. Also missing the all hallows eyes for Trapper, Wraith and Hillbilly as well as the pumpkin head cosmetic for Nurse. I'm on PS4 so it's a bug on multiple platforms.
A dev in the steam community has stated this is a bug and they are looking into it.
Yes I'm on ps4 and missing frosty eyes and all hallow eyes as well!
Punpkin and frosty eyes gone for me too
This makes me nervous that I'm missing more cosmetics that I am not noticing because I have so many. I am for sure missing frosty eyes, orange eyes (hallowed eyes? Idk the name but I know I had them on Hillbilly) and pumpkin head Nurse.
Is the pumpkin head on nurse the one with the firey eyes? Im missing all my frosty eyes plus that one.
Should add im on ps5
I'm also missing the frosty eyes, the pumpkin head and fire eyes on all my killers that had them
Edit: I am on PC
This is a worry I have too. What cosmetic have I not used recently is now missing? There's alot I don't use but then a new cosmetic comes out and looks good mix/matched with the old one I have.
Frosty eyes gone, also yellow eyes and pumpkin mask for Nurse, on PC, Steam, can confirm.
NOTE: ARTIST STILL HAS FROSTY EYES SKIN.
Omg that's true! All of them are missing, except Oni in my case. And pumpkin mask on nurse is missing too.
I'm on Steam and noticed Frosty Eyes Spirit is missing (it's the one I always play with). I haven't checked the others mentioned by the original poster but I'm pretty sure I'm missing them as well.