Cut Loose should get buffed

The duration is really short to make any use out of it in a chase and the cooldown is quite long, I think if we changed these values a bit it would be a really decent Perk!

  • Increased the duration to 7 seconds across all tiers. (from 4/5/6 seconds)
  • Decreased the cooldown to 60/50/40 seconds. (from 45 seconds across all tiers)
  • Now works on all rushed actions. (works with Lockers now)

I think these small buffs would make the Perk much better and fun to use!

Comments

  • i do not understand design point of this perk. quick & quiet but worse. maybe give it 25% vault speed bonus for the duration of the perk.

  • @Devil_hit11 said:

    i do not understand design point of this perk. quick & quiet but worse. maybe give it 25% vault speed bonus for the duration of the perk.

    I think it's suppose to be a "mind game" perk where you vault back and forth without the Killer noticing if they don't have line of sight but that's such a niche application for a perk that it might as well not exist...

  • @Devil_hit11 said:

    i do not understand design point of this perk. quick & quiet but worse. maybe give it 25% vault speed bonus for the duration of the perk.

    I think if it worked with lockers, it would allow for so much mindgames and trickery with Head On or other Perks.

  • @Venusa said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3558534#Comment_3558534

    I think it's suppose to be a "mind game" perk where you vault back and forth without the Killer noticing if they don't have line of sight but that's such a niche application for a perk that it might as well not exist...

    medium vaults take 0.9 seconds. vaulting two times takes 1.8 seconds. that is so slow that every decent killer will react to the vaults. furthermore, vaulting twice just blocks the window faster.

    @AhoyWolf said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3558534#Comment_3558534

    I think if it worked with lockers, it would allow for so much mindgames and trickery with Head On or other Perks.

    maybe but going into lockers silently should work for that Lucky Star perk which I still do not understand the point of that perk either.