Calm Spirit Vs. Dragon's Grip

I've seen Dragoon's Grip being used more frequently for some reason and was wondering what would happen to a Survivor with Calm Spirit? Would they still be exposed and just not scream? If they don't scream, would the killer even know there was an exposed Survivor?

20231006_054940.jpg 20231006_055025.jpg


Comments

  • Calm Spirit user here, you will become exposed, but you would not scream and reveal yourself.

  • CS only suppresses the annoying scream. Everything else is still applicable, same as with Doctor's blasts (still applies madness), UW (still applies blindness) etc

  • @AetherBytes said:

    Calm Spirit user here, you will become exposed, but you would not scream and reveal yourself.

    Therefore the killer would be clueless that a Survivor touched the Gen and is exposed?

  • @CountOfTheFog said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3557237#Comment_3557237

    Therefore the killer would be clueless that a Survivor touched the Gen and is exposed?

    Yes. I made it my mission a few games i was running it where if we knew dragons grip was in play. I would just run around with calm spirit/vigil stopping the regressing gens with a lesser exposed time. Very good against ultimate weapon to since it recovers you from timed statuses faster. And really any duration based effect addon. I think even hinder from stuff like nemesis and clown bottles.

  • @supersonic853 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3557274#Comment_3557274

    Yes. I made it my mission a few games i was running it where if we knew dragons grip was in play. I would just run around with calm spirit/vigil stopping the regressing gens with a lesser exposed time. Very good against ultimate weapon to since it recovers you from timed statuses faster. And really any duration based effect addon. I think even hinder from stuff like nemesis and clown bottles.

    Should also keep in mind that taping the gen starts the cd timmer, so if the killer is paying attention, they may b line back to the gen.