Ada and other resident evil characters skins
When we are going to get new skins for Ada and the rest of resident evil characters so long without even a single one .
When we are going to get new skins for Ada and the rest of resident evil characters so long without even a single one .
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hopefully soon.
I need more skins for Jill and Rebecca.
And if it is possible, for legendary characters as well.
I'm holding out hope for more legendary skins to add more characters in, myself.
BHVR already acknowledged the Revelations games with Jill's wetsuit, it's not cope to think it's possible I'll get an Alex Wesker skin, it's not cope,
I just want a second Claire Cosmetic and I'll be happy.
Let them cook... That RE4R collection is coming at some point in the near future I hope
Ask Capcom.