Addon Breakdown Feature

I'm sure someone has thought of this or suggested it in the past, but a nice feature would be to "disenchant" or refund addons that you never use but accumulate passively in the bloodweb. Maybe at like a 50% BP refund rate or something. I know there must be plenty of people with 100s of killer meme addons and unused toolbox Instructions.

Now I know the counter argument is "Just make all the addons desirable to use" but for killers maybe the addon just changes the gameplay for them in a way they don't enjoy, but they are still going to get them occasionally.

Just a thought, I'm sure there's additional considerations such as BP economy and such to consider. Feel free to discuss.

Comments

  • While this idea seems good personally, it would mean a player would just be able to refund everything instead of the most busted addons/offerings allowing the player to perform very well. its very easily abused in this manner.

    I much much rather have bHVR take a very critical eye to addons of all killers and items and balance them such none are a bad or lesser choice. That would benefit the game much better I think.

  • what if it were kinda like rocket league, where you can trade 5 common addons for one uncommon ect ect? that would be a fair tradeoff and would still randomize the addon you get back, but however interesting the idea, bhvr will never lmao

  • @Emeal said:

    While this idea seems good personally, it would mean a player would just be able to refund everything instead of the most busted addons/offerings allowing the player to perform very well. its very easily abused in this manner.

    I much much rather have bHVR take a very critical eye to addons of all killers and items and balance them such none are a bad or lesser choice. That would benefit the game much better I think.

    thats why its 50% not 100% bp

    @Kuffowi said:

    what if it were kinda like rocket league, where you can trade 5 common addons for one uncommon ect ect? that would be a fair tradeoff and would still randomize the addon you get back, but however interesting the idea, bhvr will never lmao

    i think that would be a fun idea

  • Recycle addons...

    Thinks about 5000+ of each brown addon on Wesker*

    YES!!!