PUT FARM MAPS BACK TO DARKNESS!
They looked better, had a better atmosphere and were more in tune with horror.
please just put them back. OR an iteration of the maps can be in darkness instead?!
thoughts?
They looked better, had a better atmosphere and were more in tune with horror.
please just put them back. OR an iteration of the maps can be in darkness instead?!
thoughts?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Having separate day and night versions of the Farm could be cool actually.
they are making 2 versions of each macmillian map.
im sure they could do the same for farm maps, a different skybox
Also bring back different colored maps! I want back blue Macmillan!
I'd really rather be able to see whenever a survivor runs into a cornfield, so I'd prefer if they didn't bring back the old versions.
Plus, I like the TCM-inspired harsh sunlight, I think it's a lot more distinct than just having another gloomy map you can barely see on, as used to be the norm.
bHVR needs to go a fine line between having and keeping a horror experience, but also make sure the game can be played on much normal monitors and by most people. Unfortunately the most horrible, scary environment does not make a good gameplay area.