How about refine Daily Rituals, especially about Pig?

Previously, Daily Rituals of Executioner and Nemesis were improved to be easier to complete IIRC.

Following this, why not improve Daily Rituals of Twins, Demogorgon, and Pig as well?


:Demogorgon 'hit Survivors with a fully charged Shred Attack a total of 5 times'

Reduce the number of times or remove the 'fully' condition.


:Twins 'down Survivors a total of 4 times using Victor's Pounce'

'injure' instead of 'down'


:Pig 'hit Survivors a total of 4 times with an Ambush Dash Attack'

The core of Pig's ability should be Reverse Bear Traps, not Ambush Dash Attack. Let's replace it with Daily Rituals based on this.

Comments

  • Good idea.

    I get way more killer dailys than for survs.

    And some are pretty hard so i always drop them.

  • I've never had a problem scoring Ambush attacks as Pig. I usually get at least 4 each game, if not more.

  • @Seraphor said:

    I've never had a problem scoring Ambush attacks as Pig. I usually get at least 4 each game, if not more.

    At least for me, the use of Ambush Dash Attack is very limited.

    :When a survivor is in a position where they cannot move to another chase position and tries to play mind games with a fallen pallet.

    :When guiding a survivor in a strong position to a weak position.(Fake Ambush Dush Attack)

    Daily Rituals should be completed in one ritual, as evidenced by the changes made to bhvr in the past.