Ban nonsense
I just got banned for trolling (intentional game abuse).
I've always played this game honestly because I like it a lot, and I don't understand what I did wrong to get this ban. Isn't there a way to precisely understand the reason or in any case the play that is "forbidden" in the game?
I just hope they don't ban rage reports t
oo
Tagged:
Mod

Comments
You can look here:
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/sections/6713959050644-Game-Rules
The first thing that comes to mind is that you were banned for using exploits (like the recent flashlight + locker bug), but I'm likely completely off the mark.
In any case, I doubt you'll get your answer here and should have better chances there: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Maybe you should not be using bugs in the game to gain an advantage?
Learn more here: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/articles/4408581146516-What-actions-will-result-in-a-temporary-ban-
Like if you were playing Monopoly with Grandma and friends, and you found a blackhole on the board which leads to the bank. Does that make it fair for you to just steal as much from the bank as possible to "troll" your friends? No ofc not.
It would be great if dbd could record matches for further analyze, and use specific scenes to proof and evidence for bans.
We do not discuss Bans here on the Forum, and what others have posted is correct; temporary bans cannot be appealed, but you may contact Support for more information about the specific reason.
For more information on Ban Appeals, you can find it listed here: https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/kb/articles/140-ban-appeals