When's PTB going live again?
Asking for a friend
Asking for a friend
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That knight should be Hauling ass looking for jake.
Yep.
He should have sent Carnifex after you to buy time while he chases and kills the Jake.
This suboptimal Knight gameplay displeases me
Take the chance next. 4% is 4%. Remember, it's not 0. Anything can happen!
I guess he wanted me after I traded for Jake while he, you guessed it, nearly camped him to death
Yea and then you ruin the game for others because if it doesnt work, he will die faster and the knight will be able to camp more people.
Maybe next week tuesday? I don't know that's why I came here but that my quess.
It was a joke. I rarely do that myself. I hate camping, though.
Tuesday the 12th or Wednesday the 13th of October the patch should be live, then on the 26th the PTB for the next chapter should be live