Nerf Flashlight Buffer period
I just dont get why it has it. 0.4s is far too much to say its just accounting for ping, at that point its account for lack of skill as well. I think it should go back to 0.2
I just dont get why it has it. 0.4s is far too much to say its just accounting for ping, at that point its account for lack of skill as well. I think it should go back to 0.2
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The Survivors in my games don't seem to have an issue with 0.4sec, they seem to be able to blind me fine without issue.
Pro-tip:
Look at a wall.
Always remember they have to make things easier for everybody and that involves Nintendo Switch players